The laboratory has been established with a view to promoting scientific and applied developments for the analysis of capital markets, derivatives, securities issuers, and financial intermediaries.
The Lab’s subject of research is issues of conducting analysis of performance and government regulation of financial markets and their constituents (including regulators, financial intermediaries, securities issuers and individual securities that constitute the market).
The activity of LFMA is based on the following directions:
- Project. Involvement of HSE students and staff in research projects initiated by government bodies (ministries and departments), consulting companies (PwC), investment companies and the Moscow Stock Exchange.
- Research. Conducting research in the field of financial economics, obtaining scientific results in the analysis of financial instruments (stocks, bonds), identifying the specifics of developing financial markets.
- Educational. Conducting open discussions of research projects with students and graduate students, applying practices of research work in the Research Seminar of the Master's program FMFI, in the seminar for graduate students and other educational programs of HSE.
- Scientific and educational. Participation and involvement of students, graduate students in international and Russian conferences, organization of discussion platforms and round tables (Foresight of financial professions).
- Communicative. Setting of international relations with university centers and laboratories analyzing specifics of functioning of financial markets. Preparation of joint publications, papers for scientific conferences.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.