About the Centre
The Centre has been established with a view to promoting academic and applied developments for the analysis of the behavior of capital markets based on the methods of artificial intelligence.
The Centre’s subject of research is issues of conducting analysis of performance and government regulation of financial markets and their constituents (including regulators, financial intermediaries, securities issuers and individual securities that constitute the market).
The activity of the Centre is based on the following directions:
- Project. Involvement of HSE students and staff in research projects initiated by government organisations (ministries and departments), consulting companies, investment companies and the Moscow Stock Exchange.
- Research. Conducting research in the field of financial economics, obtaining academic results in the analysis of financial instruments (stocks, bonds) based on artificial intelligence methods, identifying the specifics of developing financial markets.
- Educational. Conducting open discussions of research projects with students and graduate students, applying practices of research work in the Research Seminar of the Master's program FMI, in the seminar for graduate students and other educational programs of HSE.
- Academic and educational. Participation and involvement of students, graduate students in international and Russian conferences, organization of discussion platforms and round tables (Foresight of financial professions).
- Communicative. Setting of international relations with university centers and laboratories analyzing specifics of functioning of financial markets. Preparation of joint publications, papers for scientific conferences.
Have you spotted a typo?
Highlight it, click Ctrl+Enter and send us a message. Thank you for your help!
To be used only for spelling or punctuation mistakes.